DataNumen Database Recovery is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-11-30. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
DataNumen Database Recovery is a powerful database recovery suite. It includes recovery tools DataNumen Access Repair, for corrupt MS Access MDB and ACCDB databases, and DataNumen DBF Repair, for corrupt DBF databases.
1. Support to repair Microsoft Access 95 to 2013 databases.
2. Support to recover the structure and records of the tables in Access databases.
3. Support to recover deleted tables and records in Access databases.
4. Support all versions of DBF database, including dBASE III, dBASE IV, dBASE 5 for dos, dBASE 5 for Windows, FoxBase, FoxPro, Visual FoxPro, etc.
5. Support to repair DBF files with memo or binary data fields stored in DBT or FPT files.
6. Support to repair files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
7. Support to repair a batch of corrupt files.
8. Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
9. Support drag & drop operation.
10. Support command line parameters.
DataNumen Database Recovery (version 2.0) has a file size of 4.80 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 113 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.